Candidate who has passed the two years higher secondary certificate (10 + 2) examination of Gujarat state or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto, in respective stream with a good academic record shall be eligible for admission, subject to such other conditions prescribed by the SHRI GOVIND GURU UNIVERSITY (SGGU) from time to time.
The details of Course structure & Eligibility are given in program wise ordinances /regulations of affiliating SHRI GOVIND GURU UNIVERSITY (SGGU).
Admission procedure is based on norms of Shri Govind Guru University & State Government. It starts soon after the declaration of the H.S.C./Degree exam results of Gujarat Higher Secondary Board.
Application forms and prospectus can be obtained from the college during office hours. The duly filled application form is to be sent or submitted to the Principal within stipulated time. Two attested photo copies of the following documents are to be attached with duly filled application form.
- Two passport size photographs.
- H.S .C./ Degree or Equivalent mark sheet & H.S.C./ Degree attempt certificate.
- Leaving certificate of school or Transfer Certificate if the Student is coming from another College.
- Eligibility Certificate in case the student has migrated from another University.
- Certificate issued by competent authority in case of reserve category candidates.
A merit list of provisionally selected candidates will be placed on the college notice board announcing date for the payment of fees.
A candidate has to fill enrolment form at the time of payment of admission fees and should produce the original documents listed above.
All the admissions are subject to the approval of SHRI GOVIND GURU UNIVERSITY (SGGU).